Feel Good Property Management offers a full suite of services for residential properties including single-family homes and small multi-family. Our hands-on approach ensures that property owners receive dedicated assistance from our management team through each step of the property management process.
Marketing and Leasing:
- Property consultation and rental valuation (sample report)
- High quality listing photos
- Listing syndicated to more than 30 top rental websites
- Detailed listing performance report emailed every week
- Tenant screening and placement – Our background check includes income, credit, criminal, rental history, and evictions. We are so confident in our screening, we have an Eviction Free Guarantee.
- Lease management and negotiations
- Detailed 360° move-in inspection with GPS and time stamps (sample report)
Ongoing Property Management
- Tenant communication, HOA, and neighbor communication
- Rent collection, accounting, and monthly statements (sample statement)
- 24/7 maintenance coordination – Rest easy knowing we have your rental property covered! We have a 24/7 live maintenance line for tenants to report emergencies any time, any day. This includes phone calls, quotes, coordination, and payment. See specifics of what is included in the Property Owner FAQ.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance phone line answered by a live person
- 3rd party invoices for all maintenance
- Online tenant and owner portals
- Annual property inspection during tenancy (sample report)
- Lease violation enforcement
- HOA violation enforcement
- Lease renewal services including tenant evaluation and rental market analysis
- Detailed 360° move-out inspection with GPS and time stamps (sample report)
- Security deposit disposition
- Year end tax documents (sample document)
- Real estate services including purchasing and selling
We offer our property management services in North County San Diego (Carlsbad, Vista, Oceanside, San Marcos, Escondido, Encinitas, Ranch Bernardo). For detailed zip codes, check out our areas of service.
Want additional information? Visit our Owners FAQ page or give us a call!
- Tenant placement is $400 (due after the lease is signed). This includes marketing and listing the property for rent, tenant application screening, and lease management and negotiation.
- Ongoing property management services are offered at the competitive rate of 7% of monthly rent ($125 minimum).
- No set up fees!
We’d love to help you with your property management needs. Get in touch with us and don’t forget to ask about our guarantees and free rental analysis!