Feel Good Property Management offers a full suite of services for residential properties including single-family homes and small multi-family. Our hands-on approach ensures that property owners receive dedicated assistance from our management team through each step of the property management process.
Our services include:
- Property consultation and rental valuation – This report shows how much your property will rent for.
- Marketing services – Includes photography, online property listings, and online advertising on more than 30 of the top rental listing websites.
- Tenant screening and placement – Our background check includes income, credit, criminal, rental history, and evictions.
- Lease management and negotiations
- 360 degree on-site inspections for move-in and move-out – Our move-in and move-out inspections are extremely detailed and incorporate GPS and time stamping to keep a clear record of the condition of the home. The difference is in the details, check out a sample inspection report.
- On-site inspections: during tenancy – We do a 5 month drive by and a 10 month internal inspection every year. Example reports.
- Property maintenance – Includes phone calls, quotes, coordination, and payment. See specifics of what is included in the Property Owner FAQ.
- Rent collection, accounting, and monthly statements – Example statements.
- Year end tax documents – Example documents.
- Real estate services including purchasing and selling
We offer our property management package in North County San Diego (Carlsbad, Vista, Oceanside, San Marcos, Escondido, Encinitas, Ranch Bernardo, Poway). For detailed zip codes, check out our areas of service.
Want additional information? Visit our Owners FAQ page or give us a call!
Full property management services are offered at the competitive rate of 7% of monthly rent ($125 minimum).
We charge 25% of the first months rent ($400 minimum) after the tenant is placed. We charge no other fees and we keep our fees low through the use of technology, experience, and teamwork.
If the home needs additional smoke detectors, keys, or modifications to comply with habitability and legal requirements, owners will be responsible to pay for or provide these requirements. FGPM will communicate the requirements to owner and can coordinate getting the work done at the expense of the owner. For more info visit Owners FAQ.